Audio streaming and broadcasting software solutions for all broadcasting, transcoding, playout and audio-on-demand workflows you are overseeing
Program planner description
Are you responsible for audio program direction, distribution or contribution at a broadcasting or streaming company or organization? Or do you handle the audio and system technology used at one of these? Do you direct large scale SIP communication, web streaming (OTT), DVB playout and/or podcast creation?
Then this info is for you!
Your requirements / You require a solution that:
- can be relied on for 24/7 operation of a large number of streams
- can be scaled to any use case with a minimum of hardware
- can be used for multiple different applications on one system
- has expansive and advanced monitoring and alarm features
- is constantly evolving to stay on the cutting edge of live audio applications
- can be adapted to your specific needs, including adaption to your specific circumstances
Our program planner audio recommendations
The award-winning audio streaming all-rounder
A single server with aixtream can handle any and all audio broadcasting, streaming and audio-on-demand for your entire section.
The high-end server alternative
The fernStation is the perfect alternative to conventional server hardware for applications requiring a large number of output streams.