Audio on demand
Audio on demand processing for podcasting and media libraries
Audio on demand with HLS/Dash, RTMP and CMAF
Audio on demand processing for podcasting and media libraries with HLS/Dash, RTMP and CMAF and metadata insertion is an application that is rarely fully under the control of the content creator. With aixtream this finally changes! You can set up your own audio on demand systems with both ingest and output fully under your control and the hardware too. It features everything professional audio broadcasters expect and now make these functionalities available for the creation of audio on demand content.
Podcasting and media libraries are becoming a bigger market every year and with aixtream for audio on demand you have the best tool to participate in this market. Our software solution supports all expected codec algorithms, transport protocols (HLS/DASH, RTMP, CMAF), upload protocols (Samba, FTP, SFTP and more) and also the metadata insertion.
If you want a simple solution for your audio on demand content that is fully under your control our aixtream systems are the alternative you want.
Audio on demand systems for professional audio content creators
Audio on demand solutions have many unique requirements and with aixtream we are offering a solution which was designed together with customers to fulfill them. Our optimized audio on demand solution covers:
- Audio on demand content processing for online content with HLS/Dash, RTMP and CMAF.
- Metadata insertion via HTTP.
- Content upload to the CDN.
Besides being a flexible and professional solution, Ferncast’s aixtream allows you to save costs through an affordable scaling price and reduce physical space requirements and configuration complexity at the same time.
Get more features and formats, an outstanding range of supported standards, clear monitoring and highly efficient administration in all playout situations – all with a single product, which can be acquired as software installation for conventional computer or server hardware, which you may already have available.
Audio on demand features
- easy setup of your audio on demand processing and metadata insertion thanks to an extensive and easy-to-follow wizard
- all Audio on demand formats supported, including HLS/Dash, RTMP and CMAF
- all modern codec algorithms supported for all streaming formats, including the new Fraunhofer xHE-AAC codec for extremely high-quality and low-bandwidth streams, supporting mono, stereo and multichannel sources or inputs
- various upload formats supported, including Samba, FTP, SFTP and HTTP
Audio on demand products
Join the broadcast revolution now and find the best product for you!
Ferncast audio on demand software
For podcasting and media libraries, aixtream contains everything you need to setup a successful audio on demand content contribution and distribution.
The award-winning live audio all-rounder
Install it on hardware that fits your requirements.
Other audio streaming and broadcasting applications
- Digital audio playout solutions for Icecast, HLS, RTMP, Ybrid, DVB
- Broadcast streaming software for mobile reporting
- Audio streaming solutions for sound studios and more
- Audio-on-demand streaming software solutions for podcasting and more
- Audio recording and streaming solutions for security applications